Linking up with my sweet friend Carissa for today, and you should too!
Photo quality is poor...but the iphone is handy ;)
1) It is incredibly hard aka impossible to surprise my Mom. But we did. Yesterday was her Birthday (yep, April Fools Day!) and we had a surprise party! And it worked! And guess what, my amazing Aunt called that morning to ask if she and my Uncle could drive down ( 3 1/2 hours away) for it. Um YES!!!!!!! And I didn't tell my Dad :) So, she was surprised, and then surprised to tears when she saw them and it was so awesome.
|Dad (doesn't he look amazing just 4 weeks after surgery?!) Uncle, Mom and Aunt|
2) I won this awesome bracelet from Elizabeth Lyons Designs, through a giveaway held by Multiples and More. It was the 3rd Anniversary of M&M and if you have multiples, I highly recommend you follow this blog. So much support, wisdom, fun, and giveaways!!! Isn't this so adorable?!
3) Speaking of bracelets....have you heard of Legacy Bracelets? I'm in love. I first heard about them from Rachel, and then from Carissa and now I am busy thinking of what pictures I want on my own bracelet! The owner is one of the sweetest people and guess what, she has 5 boys! We are kindred spirits. The amount of love and time that goes into each piece is incredible. This would make a PERFECT Mother's Day gift!!
4) The boys got their haircut on Saturday (well, the littlest ones....) they look so grown up and I can't believe they will be 14 months in just 8 days. I remember with Jack after he hit the 1 year mark things started to speed up....and while I'm excited to begin doing more and more things as a whole family without as much stress....I miss the little tiny people that once slept on my chest. Sigh.
5) Oh, and no big deal....but I ran 8 miles on Saturday. Yes. And I still hurt. I ran with my friend and I know I wouldn't be able to run that far alone. We are gearing up for the annual Pear Blossom. I have always done the 5k, and this year I am doing the 10 miler!!! It's the weekend after Easter.
6) Spontaneity. People told us that you couldn't do that once you had kids. Well, we like to prove people wrong. We decided to drive to Eugene for the day, just for fun, for Spring Break. We stopped and saw my Grandma and the boys got to stretch their legs and visit. Then we jumped back in the car (total trip is about 3 hours) and headed to lunch here. It was so great. And then we went here and I almost died and went to heaven. It was heaven. One of my Aunt's met us there and we got to visit and chat with her (same awesome one who drove down for the party with my Uncle!) and it was just so nice. Then we headed to the mall to walk around, stopped by World Market and then grabbed some dinner to go! We stopped over at our dear friend's house to eat it and let the boys run around before sticking them back in the car. I grew up in Eugene and I love going back and still being able to see friends that we stay in touch with.
The boys did amazing, they really do all travel well. Long day, lots of rain, but so fun.
|One of the few that turned out :) They were such stinkers!|
7) Doing some more pictures with Lacie Lauree this morning! We tried 1 year shots in their bow ties, but they didn't quite cooperate, so today is round two :) She's getting ready to celebrate something big and you should check out her Facebook page!
Happy Monday to you all!