1. So, notice anything different? Yep....new look to the blog. Wanted something clean and fresh. Going to have a button designed soon and possibly a new header.
Have you checked out these two designers?
What do you think of the blog now?
2. Going to start a series of guest posts, if you are interested, read here and contact me!
3. I finally got out on a short run today and I'm determined to get out 2 more times this week. No matter what.
4. So, a fellow twin mama blogger that I love to follow has an Etsy shop and she just started making bow-ties for little men!!
Guess who pre-ordered two?! Ohmygoodness they are adorable.
Go check out those and her other things here!
5. We saw Beauty and the Beast with Jack last night in 3D.
One of my all time favorites and it was so awesome to take Jack. My parents stayed with the babies and we took him to Red Robin (his favorite place because of the tractor game you can play to get candy) and then headed to the movie.
He did great. Didn't leave his glasses on the whole time, but since mostly it's just the background that's 3D (in most parts) it really was fine.
So, if you were wondering if you should take your little one because of that....it's fine. They won't get a headache and will see fine without the glasses :)
6. Both boys got haircuts this past week, it was Christian's second one. They did great but it still didn't convince Jack to let us cut his.
HUGE battle, and basically the ONLY battle we have with him.
We resort to buzzing it off at home while he screams bloody murder. But I miss his spikey hair so we are trying to grow it out.
He hates the noise and the itchiness. It seriously makes him all red and blotchy.
7. Went out with our local twin mama group last week, it was so nice. Love being able to talk to other mama's who just get it.
8. One more shout out....this twin mama had her babies at 27 weeks and is now giving back to March of Dimes. Go here and see what's she's doing (it involves awesome giveaways!)
Happy Monday. It continues to rain here, but it was badly needed!