fill in the blank friday
This one is all about free time, which doesn't happen often...but is much enjoyed :)
1. One of my favorite things to do when I have free time is read and blog and drink coffee .
2. When I have free time I tend to do a lot of little things. I read for a bit, blog for a bit....putter around, catch up with people.
3. If I had an entire day completely to myself I would not want to be alone. I would want Trev with me. And if I could bring him along (who makes the rules?) I'd spend a day at the coast. Browsing the little shops, eating yummy food and relaxing. If I could NOT take him...I'd spend it in the bookstore, reading and drinking coffee and dozing off :)
4. I would prefer to spend my free time (alone or with others...) a little of both. I could only do the alone thing for awhile...then I'd probably see if someone was available to go grab coffee with me...but in reality I'd rather be with Trev than alone.
5. Most of my free time happens on Friday when Trevor is off.
6. The best thing about free time is it's free time...rules as to what you do!
7. The next time I have free time I should probably continue my deep cleaning but instead, I'll probably play Angry Birds....yeah, I'm one of those that just got hooked. Luckily, I can put it down when I need to :)