2) We did the pumpkin patch thing this past weekend. Same pumpkin patch....more kiddos. Next year is gonna be a blast!
|I just love this shot.|
|He was so cute...trying to find a pumpkin. Most in the field were "too big" so we settled for a baking pumpkin he found in the store. Just his size :)|
2007, 2008, 2009, 2010, and 2011!!!
3) I added little buttons to find me on Facebook and Twitter over there on the right! Thank you Liz! Check out her design page, Sweet Simplicity Designs she's got super cute designs for affordable prices!!
4) We went through Jack's old winter hats and shoes for the boys....I couldn't resist....
|Elmer Fudd...doesn't he look thrilled?! |
6) Did I mention Christian was on the move? Yeah...and pulling himself up onto things annnnndddd...then letting go. Oh boy.
7) I got to go to church yesterday. And my WHOLE family was there. It was wonderful. My Mom looks ridiculously cute in her hats. Speaking of hats...watch for a post later this week about these awesome hats and find out where you can get one or two!!
8) My babies are 8 months old today!!! What!? And YAY!! I will be doing a post on that Wednesday :) Since today is all about Miscellany and Tuesday is a GIVEAWAY! Too much fun.