2) My birthday is a month from today. Just sayin'
3) I have two giveaways going. One ends tonight and the other ends Wednesday!!
4) Babies are still sick, coughs keeping them up at night. I've done the nasal saline, Tylenol, booger sucker outer, humidifier, Vick's on the feet and chest etc etc...any other ideas???
5) We had a "pink party" with a bunch of my Mom's friends (there were 22 of us!!), just to celebrate life and her and remind everyone to do your self exams!! Doctor didn't catch it, mammogram didn't catch it, ultrasound didn't catch it until my Mom showed them where she was feeling the lump....so it's up to you!!
6) Did I mention we will be here next month? Oh...well, we will :)
|Disney's Grand Californian Hotel and Spa|
7) I've used this program before when starting running again from scratch, and I had great results. So, I started today again! I'm excited :)
9) Something I am really thankful for is that our home is a home filled with joy. We have stress, we have really hard days, we have really bad days. We have tears, we have tantrums and time-outs (adults and children alike), we have long days, we are dealing with 3 busy boys, life in the ministry, cancer in the family, finances etc etc etc. But above all, we are thankful, we are joyful and our home is a haven. And I love that. I love that we have perspective and that we are thankful. When someone tells you they need to hang out at your house more often because it's the "fun house" and yet you have toys and dishes everywhere, and life is crazy...you know you're doing something right.