If you didn't know already, now you do!
1) I'm a vegetarian. Not because of the animal thing, I believe God put them here on earth for us to eat. I just hate the texture. Have since I first started eating solids.
But my boys eat meat and I cook it for them.
2) I love volleyball. Playing. Started in 3rd grade, swung up on Varsity my freshman year, started my sophomore year and started earning all-league honors. Got All-State honors my senior year.
Outside Hitter who played all around. Booyah baby.
Trev played too, in college. We are gonna have some volleyball playin' boys!
3) I love me some war movies. 300, Braveheart, a little blood and guts....yep.
4) Dated 3 guys before Trev. One for a week and a day. One for 3 months and the other for about 3 months.
They were all the complete opposite of Trevor. Thank the Lord above that I married him!!
5) Trevor is 10 years older than me.
6) I hated running. In fact, in 8th grade when we all had to run the mile for a grade, I crossed my arms in front of my chest and walked it. I could have run it, I just didn't want to.
Then I started running with my Dad a few years back.
And I still hate it.
But I love the way I feel when I'm done.
7) I'm stubborn. If you had any doubts, see #6
8) I was the typical firstborn overachiever for most of my early life. Then I hit Jr. High and it was a new school and I was more social.
Then High School.
Sports and Boys.
I did just fine with grades, but I just did what I needed to. I loved living life instead.
9) Worked at a drive-thru coffee place for 6 years before going to Phlebotomy School
10) I'm a phlebotomist turned Medical Assistant. I loved poking big fat juicy veins.
11) I love pizza like I love.....well, I just really love pizza.
12) I got pantsed in the 5th grade on a soccer field during recess. I remember what the girl's oldest sister looks like. She works at Target, I never go in her line if I can help it.
13) I used to only look at girl clothes when I was pregnant, thinking I'd have at least one girl. Girl bedding, girl decorations.
Who woulda thunk.
14) I am a Christian. I believe in a relationship with Jesus Christ. I am a sinner saved by grace.
15) I don't co-sleep ( my bed is for me and my hubby thank you very much)
16) I vaccinate my children. On time.
17) I let my boys cry it out. Three kids in, and this is the best and quickest way to get them sleeping through the night on their own. Tough love baby. In fact, one of them is doing it now :)
18) I have stretch marks
19) I love my husband more today than I did yesterday. He still makes my heart flutter. He still dates me. He still makes me feel like a princess.
20) My husband has the best voice ever. BAM. I said it.
21) I hate unloading the dishwasher. More than any other chore. It doesn't take long, so I don't know why I hate it, but I just do.
22) If there is a way to have a healthy obsession, a non-sinful obsession over a person....I have it with Beth Moore. I don't want that to sound creepy and weird, but like I just love her to death.
23) If Cary Grant were alive, I'd be married to him.
24) I can't sing or play an instrument. In fact, I'm tone deaf. I pray my boys get Daddy's skills.
25) I'm not freaking out about turning 28 in two months. I'm freaking out over the fact that next summer is my 10 Year High School reunion. I swear I just graduated a few years ago. I think it's because I've been involved with the school ever since, especially since my sister was 8 years behind me. And it's a small private school, all the teachers are still there.
But I am freaking out a bit.
26) I am the BBQ master of this house.
27) I love ice cream. If I am full, there is always room for ice cream.
I leave it at that, since I am 27 for a few months longer hehe.....