1. One of my happiest moments ever
was holding Jack for the first time. An indescribable feeling, and a love I never knew existed!!
2. Summer is hot. And I'm not a fan of hot. So I wait, and try to be patient until fall arrives and I am happy once again!
3. This summer the weather has been more mild than hot. I'm sure as we get closer to August it will get up there again and spend the rest of the summer there. In Medford, it stays pretty hot through October.
4. My summer food of choice has been fruit. Grapes, melons, berries, apples....any kind of fruit!
5. My summer uniform has been the same thing I wear most days, yoga pants and a t-shirt I don't mind getting puke on. :)
6. If I could spend the entire summer in one location I would choose someplace cool. Wherever that may be.
7. My summer anthem is ..............drawing a blank here.
Link up with Lauren at the little things we do for you FITBF!!