2. My soon to be brother-in-law will be leaving his base tonight overseas and will be returning home this Thursday!! Yippeeeeee :) Although no one is more excited than my sister (rightly so) we are pretty darn excited!
3. Jack's been taking the babies diapers, the poopy ones, and sniffing them really deep and saying..."mmmmm gross!!" with a big smile. What a weirdo.
4. I started Weight Watchers 2 weeks ago.I almost didn't tell you. But, now you know! I love it because it really doesn't limit you, you just have to plan ahead and make wise choices! Plus, with the new system you can eat unlimited fruits and veggies, perfect! On my way to me again :)
5. Camden says "mmmmm" the entire time I am feeding him solids. And Christian will grab at the spoon and get really angry if you are too slow for him. Their personalities are hilarious.
6. My best friend (who I wrote about here) is off and running on the World Race! Click here to sign up for her blog updates! Did I mention how proud I am of her?!
7. 133 days until DISNEYLAND!!!! I cannot wait. I cannot wait!!!
8. Is it strange I've already picked out the theme for the little boy's birthday?? Maybe a bit.
9. Both boys are sleeping from about 6pm-6am these days. Camden waking once for a "re-plug" :) Sooo nice. Now only if I could get my body to fall asleep before 11:00pm
10. Jack's birthday is fast approaching! There are many birthday's in July so he patiently waits for his in August and I am so looking forward to it!
What are you up to? Any countdowns in your family? Leave a comment and share!