* Heard both of the boys heartbeats. It is always so reassuring and special...every single time!!
* I finally gained weight! Only took my 23 1/2 weeks :)
* I am measuring at 31 weeks. Holy Cow. This is 100% normal. I made him repeat that to me several times!! "You have two babies in your uterus, yes...this is normal!"
* No wonder my back is already killing me and I feel like a whale :)
* I have returned to the "higher risk" category. Basically at 23 weeks I begin to be at risk for pre-term labor. It's just a fact with twin pregnancies. So we talked about what that looked like, and what to do.
* I haven't dilated at all and the babies aren't low. Praise the Lord!
* I will have my next appointment in 3 weeks along with my glucose screening. And then an U/S 2 weeks after that! :)
* Everything looks and feels great! Besides the back pain, heartburn, and all around tiredness I feel really really good!
Just continuing to pray that I stay healthy, and the boys stay healthy and stay in there for 14 more weeks! Whew! :)
I think that covers it. Here's the latest belly shot. I will post two...one from several weeks ago and one from Sunday night. HELLO BIG BELLY! :)
and 5 weeks later...............