2) Halloween day included football and friends and yummy food. Hot apple cider and yummy zucchini bread along with my Saints winning, made for a great evening! Jack loved answering the door for the very few trick-or-treaters we had. I think on our street we were the only house with a light on, so not too many kids stopped by.
3) Did I mention my Saints won?
4) 22 Weeks today! Holy cow! I really can't believe it, and my shower is just over a month away! Bedding is in the mail and we'll pick out room paint in the next few weeks!
5) Trying to potty-train Jack again...we're doing no pants in the house and a potty in the front room. I'm sorry, but who said no diapers is easier?! This is a TON of work...for ME not Jack. My highest hopes include him being potty trained by the time the twins get here...but I'm just not sure.
6) It's my BIRTHDAY MONTH! :) 16 more days....our family celebrates the whole month yes we do! November is awesome. Church holiday bazaar (this weekend) my birthday, Thanksgiving, crazy shopping day, and FALL :) :)
7) I have lost my brain. It's gone. The other morning I was wondering why my house smelled like food, and I hadn't made anything yet. Then I remembered I had put dinner in the crock-pot :)
|Velma and Freddie! Who knew?! :)|
|Velma and the cutest Scooby Doo ever!|
|The Mystery Incorporated Gang!|
|Daphne and Shaggy|
|Scooby Doo digging in for some candy! :)|