Fill in the blank Friday (whoops...forgot to post this! Oh well!)
1. The very best thing about the summer is the bbq's. I don't really care for summer, other than I bbq several times a week :)
3. This may sound really silly but I don't like standing on the drain in the shower. Any shower. I have vivid memories of a video shown during science class back in like 2nd grade of a spider crawling back up it after it had been swept away.
4. I squeeze my toothpaste from the middle.
5. My absolute favorite "comfort food" is bread. Bread in general. I could take a loaf of french with a pat of butter and be just dandy.
6. A random fact about me is that I once chugged 3 liters of Mt. Dew in 45 minutes to impress a guy. I barfed it all up about 20 minutes later, but I still felt pretty darn cool.
7. The one piece of technology that truly makes my life better and I couldn't live without is the hair straightener. I don't have curly hair and I don't have straight hair. It's this weird in between mess that doesn't allow me to scrunch it into a curl, nor does it allow me to let it air dry. Thank goodness for that thing.
Thanks Lauren at the little things we do!!